Special Offers > Khmer New Year 2017
Khmer New Year | Rate from USD 90 +++ per night
Khmer New Year is the greatest Khmer National Holiday and Traditional Festival. The holiday lasts for three days which usually April when farmers enjoy the fruits of their labor after harvesting season and ready for the rainy season begins. It is a great time to traveling and visiting their families, relatives, friends to joyful for this special occasion together. Book Now and grab all of those offers at Sokha Angkor Resort.
- Daily buffet breakfast for two persons
- Special welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary one-way airport pick-up (flight required)
- Complimentary 30min foot massage for two persons
- Complimentary entry to Spa facilities for Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna and Gym
- Free Wifi Internet access in room and public area
- 25% discount at Jasmine Spa (except package)
- 10% discount on total Food & Beverage outlets bill
- Terms & Conditions
- All rates are quote in US Dollar and are subject to 10% of government tax, 2% of accommodation tax, and 5% of service charge. Official check-in time 1400hrs and check-out time 1200hrs
- Promotion items are non-accumulative and valid for duration of stay. Other cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and conditions.
- In case of cancellation less than 03 days prior to arrival date 1 night charge plus tax or in case of No-Show full night will charge on credit card.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org we are always on hand to assist with your inquiry.
- Children Policy:
- Child aged between 00 years to 11 years maximum stay free by using the existing bed with parent with maximum 02 children per room. Breakfast is charged at 50% of adult rate for child aged between 05 to 11 years; while child aged 4 years and below breakfast is included. Other child consumption during the stay will be billed accordingly. Extra bed is available at USD 40+++ per night with breakfast include.
- Stay through: 10th to 20th April 2017