CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Thansur Bokor Highland Resort
Job Title: cost controller (Apply Online)
Job Location: Kampot
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- To audit and analyze the operation and activities of Cost Control and other departments and provide Heads of Departments with the data for the cost control and profit maximization.
- Responsible for coordinating and participating in the activities that help assure the actual results of operations closely match the planned results.
- Helping to monitor and control costs, to achieve maximum profitability, especially on the heavy activities such as food and beverage areas of the Hotel.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting finance.
- Two years experience in accounting, audit, finance control with experience within a goods producing.
- Positive attitude, Critical thinking,Leadership skills and trustworthy.
- English language proficiency.
- Computer skills (MS Office and Accounting Software).
- Understand cost elements (production, raw material, packaging material, labor….).
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To review all storeroom requisitions daily to ensure that the actual amount issued are controlled
Provide an effective auditing system for the activities of the Cost Control function.
Provide a summary of the costs required by various people in the Finance and Accounting Division to prepare daily and monthly reports.
Provide Heads of Departments with the cost figures necessary for them to operate their individual profit center profitably.
Provide a system of monitoring the data input by operation level personnel.
- To compare details of quantities, unit's costs, etc., on regular purchase orders, purchase requisitions to those on authorized purchase requests.
- To audit prices and quantity as per daily receiving records and invoices.
- To check the data entered by the Purchasing employees and to correct where necessary.
- To ensure the inventory items and services, which are bought and used in providing guests services and facilities, are stored and used in the controlled manner.
- To check the data relating to Receiving Forms and Store Issued Requisitions and to correct where necessary.
- To prepare daily/weekly/monthly the Food and Beverage Cost of sales.
- To reconcile the costs of all house use and entertainment checks and apply credit to the respective departments.
- To prepare figures on all Stores supplies the monthly consumption report.
- To verify the accuracy of recipes cost for the purpose of inventory control and sale pricing.
- To maintain records of inventory transactions that can not be tracked through the system.
- To audit inventory transactions and make adjustments when necessary.
- To collate and journalize month-end figures.
- To attend month end and other stocktaking activities in all Food & Beverage and general areas. Reconcile and obtain explanation on variation and prepare Inventory Adjustment Authorization for the Financial Controller’s approval.
- To coordinate and assist in the inventory taking of operating equipment every months.
- To maintain and keep track of all the F.F. & E. every year.
- Implement proper company procedures and controls for all financial and accounting processes.
Closing date: 29 February 2016
Contact: Mom Teng (Mr), Tel: 088 33 555 49/ 088 80 20 123 , E-mail: email@example.com, address: Bokor Mountain, Teok Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.