CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Beach Resort
Job Title: Executive Housekeeper (Apply Online)
Job Location: Sihanouk Ville
Oversees the planning, development, general operation, cleanliness, and maintenance of all areas of Housekeeping. Responsible for hiring, developing and motivating staff at all levels of the department, and other housekeeping related tasks assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelor degree in hospitality/ business administration (Master Degree is a plus)
- At least five years experience as Executive Housekeeper
- Good knowledge of computer skill: word, excel, Power Point, and internet & E-mail.
- Good communication skill, self-motivation, and leadership skill.
- Superior time management and relationship building
- Be able to handle any challenging & problems raised
- Plan, organize and supervise the cleaning, service standards and maintenance throughout the Hotel. Specific responsibilities include guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas, linen and uniforms.
- Ensure that the department’s operational budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- Ensure that all employees report for duty punctually and wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- Coordinate and monitor all Housekeeping activities to ensure that the department functions smoothly and efficiently.
- Represent the Housekeeping Department at all Department Head meetings.
- Implement and administer all aspects of butler and room attendant services, linen, uniform, laundry management as well as guest rooms and public area, gardens and landscaping.
- Review and reevaluate all Housekeeping equipment and supplies periodically and makes recommendations on purchases.
- Inspect quota of rooms daily as well as the VIP rooms.
- Ensure maximum employee productivity and efficiency through careful monitoring and supervision of the execution of tasks.
- Ensure that all employees provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Supervise employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained.
- Ensure that all employees completely understand and adhere to the Hotel’s policies relating to fire, hygiene, health, and safety.
- Efficiently and effectively take care of other DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES that may be assigned from time to time.
Contact Person: SAO Sarin (Mr), Human Resources Manager
Phone: +855 34 935 999/+855 97 5 616133/ +855 93521678
Address: Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia.