CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: Sales Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor degree in related field, master degree is preferable
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing in a 5 star international or related
- Possess strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Team management
- Proven prospecting and new business development abilities
- Closing skills
- Strategic account management
- Business and management principle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management and relationship building
- Strong organization and follow-through skills
- Present and represent all hotels in their specific brand voice
- Ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with external internal clients
- Able to work under pressure
- Good computer knowledge such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, execute and update action plans against existing and new target accounts to achieve and exceed sales quotas within the assigned vertical segment.
- Prospect and penetrate new accounts for acquisition through a variety of channels.
- Convert new accounts into loyal accounts.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and industry meetings.
- Plan and execute sales trips, sales calls, site visits and client entertainment.
- Travel may be required. Develop strong internal/external customer relationships.
- Analyze and maintain knowledge of customers, market trends and competition.
- Participate in regular business reviews and sales meetings.
- Provide progress report to DOSM/GM
- Monitor, collect and analyze data and communication all information to team.
- Uncover lead opportunity to different properties of Sokha Hotels & Resorts
- Supervise support staff in the planning, administration and execution of select client events and other sales & marketing promotion
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva,
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Tel.: (023) 685 8888
HP: (060) 60 6262