CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Thansur Bokor Highland Resort
Job Title: Spa Supervisor (Apply Online)
Job Location: Kampot
- Male or Female.
- At lest 22 years old.
- At least high school (Certificate).
- Minimum 2 years experience related field.
- Spa knowledge.
- Plan, design and conduct promotional events.
- Training skill and Setup.
- Maintain and control all outlet expenses and ensure they are within budget guidelines.
- Management and Leadership skill.
- Very good English both speaking and writing.
- Computer skill ( Microsoft World , Excel, Internet, E-mail ).
- Good communication skills and self-motivation.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude& service oriented.
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To arrive at work on time in the uniform provided
- To have a complete knowledge of the spa products including gymnasium equipment, steam, sauna, whirlpools, swimming pool, membership pricing and massage and beauty treatments.
- Oversee the smooth running of the Spa on a day to day basis to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction.
- To develop and maintain a motivational working environment within the department and positive relation with other departments.
- Schedule staff in a manner to ensure staffing levels is adequate for the spa given the business flow in the hotel and market demands.
- Ensure health and safety codes are implemented and oversee the personal hygiene and grooming standards of department associates.
- Conduct daily shift briefings and meetings.
- Undertake relevant administrative duties and follow up regarding maintenance and housekeeping requests, annual and sick leave requisitions.
- Maintain regular quality control inspections of department’s standards.
- Train and assist in the evaluation of associate progress and development.
- Ensure proper telephone etiquette when answering calls.
- All hotel information provided is read and signed off on.
Closing date: 29 February 2016
Contact: Mom Teng (Mr), Tel: 088 33 555 49/ 088 80 20 123 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, address: Bokor Mountain, Teok Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.