CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Thansur Bokor Highland Resort
Job Title: Recreation Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Kampot
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel and Hospitality or related field.
- Minimum 3 year experiences in leisure or recreational activities.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English both, speaking & writing.
- Computer literate.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude & service oriented.
- Good understanding of recreation attractive site of the mountain.
- Be able to set up outdoor/ indoor recreational activities for customer.
- Be able to plan & Set of any events and activities on mountain.
- Be well creating team building activities.
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for assigned recreation staff; assign work activities, projects, and programs.
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate recreation staff; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline procedures.
- Introduce new recreation programs and services to staff members; investigate and take action regarding special recreation requests, suggestions, or complaints.
- Plan and lead various recreational activities for children and guests.
- Promote mountain tour, water sport activities, jungle trekking, mediation, fitness run and games for children and adult guests.
- Develop new recreational activities and games for seasonal events.
- Conceptualize advertising collaterals to promote recreational program.
- Inspect recreational facilities and associated equipment to ensure safety and proper maintenance.
- Respond to and resolve difficult and sensitive guest inquiries and complaints.
- Other tasks assigned by Management Team/Front Office Manager.
- Control kids club operation.
- Prepare daily report for Front Office Manager & Executive department.
- Manage the ticket sale & well control.
- Be able to train to manage the mountain tour service.
Closing date: 31 March 2016
Contact: Mom Teng (Mr), Tel: 088 33 555 49/ 088 80 20 123 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, address: Bokor Mountain, Teok Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.