CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Corporate Sale Office
Job Title: Office Receptionist (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields
- At least 1 years experience in related field, fresh graduated is encourage to apply
- English is a must, other languages is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Self motivated
- Fast learner
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Answering the telephone in a friendly and efficient manner and taking messages as appropriate
- Ensuring all messages and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly
- Arrange appointments for all managers and directors
- Assist in preparation of meeting rooms and ensure they are neat and tidy at all times.
- Arrange suitable refreshments for visitors/meetings as required.
- General administration including issuing of post, arranging couriers, booking taxis and control of stationery, office products and refreshments
- Liaise with the office cleaner to ensure that they are able to perform their role efficiently and that the office is kept clean and tidy
- Maintain and update the contact lists of Sokha Hotels & Resorts and any important suppliers
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Perform all administration works such as document typing, printing, copying and faxing
How to apply
Contact Person: Ms. Samrith Bunnich (Nickie)
Tel: (855) 23 998 075
Address: Nº 22, Kramoun Sar Street, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Closing Date: 03 May 2017