CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: Guest Relation Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
- Japanese or Japanese speaking
- At least complete Hospitality certificate
- 2 years experience in related field
- Be able to use Ms. Word, Excel, and Internet, Email
- Well understand PMS
- Good English speaking and writing, other languages are benefit
- Self motivation
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good at communication
- Leadership skills
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be familiar and comply with hotel’s policies, rules and regulations
- Answer all calls to the GRO desk promptly and courteously
- To welcome and farewell all arriving & departing VIP/ Valued guest in courteous manner
- To handle guest requests & complains and refer to the Assistant Front Manager or Front Office Manager for further action.
- To check the assigned room for VIP and make sure the special arrangement or amenities are properly prepared.
- Assisting Guest Service Agent to check-in and check-out guest
- Escort guests to the room
- Provide internal and external information to guests
- To be fully aware of all hotel facilities, such as: restaurant, bars, lounge, Health club, shops and room facility and amenities in the hotel.
- To be aware of what happenings in the City, entertainment activities, recommended restaurants, shops, in order to give accurate information to the guest.
- Offer additional services to guests
- To contact the local corporate account to find out the feedback from their guest in order to improve the hotel service and meet the guest’s satisfaction on next visit.
- To keep track of VIP guest histories such as: guests like, dislike, hobbies, for future use or references.
- Room inspection before guest arrival, make sure it is in good condition
- Always maintain an updated record of all flight schedules and information
- Ensure all hotel brochures, rate tariffs, information materials and city maps are available for our guests
- To work closely with relevant departments and section in order to meet the guest needs & wants.
- To move around the hotel such as Restaurants, lounge, Health Club, to talk to guest to find how was the guest treated in our hotel
- Collect the guest comments card or notes and pass to the management.
- To Assist Concierge for transportation, tour and flight arrangements.
- Visit Travel Agents sometime with Sale personal.
- To distribute work to employees on an equitable basis.
- To schedule and introduce flexible job functions through job rotation.
- To act as Manager on Duty for the hotel as scheduled.
- To provide courteous and professional service and to maintain good working relationship with all colleagues throughout the hotel.
- To have a complete understanding of the hotel’s employee handbook and to adhere to the regulations contained therein.
- To carry out other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Rooms Division Manager or Management from time to time.
- I have reviewed and determined that this job description accurately reflects the position.
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva,
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Tel.: (023) 685 8888
HP: (060) 60 6262