CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Thansur Bokor Highland Resort
Job Title: Training Executive (Apply Online)
Job Location: Kampot
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- To assist in implementation of all training policies and procedures, delivering core skill as well as various administrative tasks as needed.
- Male or Female.
- Age: 22 years old or above.
- Bachelors Degree in Education, Business, or a related field required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in training.
- Pre-opening experience preferred, but not a must.
- Experience in hotel operations a plus - pref. in FO/GR/ HR or F & B.
- Good command of English both spoken & written.
- Good knowledge of computer skill: word, excel, Power Point, internet & E-mail.
- Be able to present to audiences with confidence.
- Good communication, presentation and delivery.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivation, positive attitude & service oriented.
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Training executive is required to delivery some of Core Skills Training.
- Ensure that all new associates attend the Hotel Orientation program
- Assist in cross-training for all eligible associates.
- Follow up monthly training participants from every department.
- To give suggestions and ideas on the creation/development of seminars.
- Participate in all “Training Needs Survey” meetings and to help develop and implement suggestions/results arising from the meetings.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Help to ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
- Assist to manage the administration of trainees and apprentices on the property.
- Posting of notices and relevant information on the Associate Notice Board.
- Responsible for the filing and up keeping of all documents relating/belonging to the training centre.
- Responsible for printing, compiling and binding (or overseeing the process if delegated) of ALL Training Manuals into legible and presentable workbooks.
- The printing and photocopying of relevant documents needed for the Training operations (asides from the training manuals).
- The typing and distributing of all necessary/relevant meeting minutes.
Closing date: 29 February 2016
Contact: Mom Teng (Mr), Tel: 088 33 555 49/ 088 80 20 123 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, address: Bokor Mountain, Teok Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.