CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: Front Officer Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
To oversee all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, staffing and payroll in accordance with hotel policies and procedures. The Front Office Manager provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office, implements and enforces the Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence of Excellence in all areas supervised.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Inform all Front Office staff of daily activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests. Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
- Undertake full responsibility for managing operating expenses and purchasing for the department
- Set Front Office Budget, monitor Profit & Loss and cash handling throughout the year. Supervise Upsell program at the Front Office and work as part of the Yield Management team to try and maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication.
- Coordinate daily activities with hotel management team on a daily basis.
- Hold daily/ weekly/ monthly department meetings keeping staff informed of all activities in the hotel, reinforcing Standards of Excellence and promoting a strong team atmosphere and culture.
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures. Remain current in all updates with regards to new procedures and training. Ensure staff is fully trained in emergency procedures.
- This position is a member of the hotel’s emergency response team.
- Perform other duties, assigned by the Room Division Manager and the General Manager of the Hotel.
- Others, follow the job descriptions!
- Must have at least 5 years of working experiences as a Front Office Manager in the 4 and 5 stars Hotel.
- Having a degree in the hotel management and tourism management is preferable
- Having a good problem solving skills
- Well understand PMS
- Computer literate, very good in MS Office, Email and Internet
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong work ethic/ conscientious, self-motivated, leadership, management, demonstrate to high level of inter-personal skills and negotiation skills, results oriented driven.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Khmer and is a must.
- Be committed to receiving a best achievement.
- Be honest and hardworking is a must, working well with the team. Be a team player!
Attractive packages await for a successful candidate
- Attractive salary
- Insurance covered
- Telephone Allowance
- Management meals in the restaurants
- Other benefits in complied with the Labour Law of Cambodia
Interested candidates, please send your CV and cover letter with recent photo by using the contact details below:
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh,
Kingdom of Cambodia.
Tel.: (023) 998 918
HP: (093) 60 62 62
Closing Date: February 27, 2016