CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Corporate Sale Office
Job Title: E-COMMERCE MANAGER (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Group Director of sales & marketing in co-ordination with the Sales, and Marketing departments implements all day to day Sales efforts with specific responsible for the integration of the company systems to the website, delivering E-Commerce strategy within the business, selling of good and service online.
- At least 4 years experience in a 4 or 5 star international hotel
- Knowledge of web design
- Good English and math’s skills, a business or marketing-related qualification world be preferred.
- Good management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Self motivated
- Project management skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Computer proficiency MS office and Email
- Creative idea to develop functional
- Working with internet marketer to find way to raise awareness of products sold at the ecommerce site.
- Handles all social networking sites associated with alls OTA
- Gives upper Sales Manager and Corporate Sales Office regular reports on the selling of products
- Keeping in touch with the need and expectation of the website visitor in order to create a positive comment.
- Manage of ongoing and new developments in relation to the company website and intranet.
- Design, develop and implement database interfaces and support e-Business development.
- Maintain and develop the web promotional plan
- Manage the Web Designer effectively to achieve your objective
- Plan and coordinate all necessary email to web promotions with the creative
- To support and enforce company policies, particularly the company
- Control website content, ensuring new products are launched on schedule
- Always strive to make each product launch as successful as possible in terms of content and conversion using any channels necessary
- Ensuring that website content is always fresh and relevant, both in term of new and existing customers
- Work with the OTs manager to ensure that each customer has the best possible journey on the site.
- Undertake other duties from time to time as directed by Senior Management.
28 July 2016
Interest candidates can send their CV with cover letter to the address: Level 2 of #22, Kramoun Sar Street, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Or to e-mail address: Nickie.email@example.com
Contact person: Ms. Nickie SAMRITH
Telephone: 023 998 075