CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: Duty Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
To be the representative of the management team and provide a means of
communication between management, guests and employees by supervising and
assisting in the smooth and efficient running of the hotel.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To handle any complaint with tact and diplomacy at all times.
- To report all guest complaints, compliments and suggestions to management.
- To inspect pre-assigned accommodations for VIP guests, ensuring that all room set-ups and amenities are prepared according to standard.
- To have a sound working knowledge of the hotel’s daily functions-Luncheons, Dinner, Cocktail Parties & Meetings, etc..
- Take responsible for the utilization of the grand master and emergency keys while on duty.
- To investigate all guest and employees accidents and report the circumstances to management.
- To patrol in the hotel to ensure everything are in good order and condition.
- To observe & enforce the overall conduct and appearance of the employees.
- To co-ordinate with Security in investigation guest’s lost property.
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s emergency procedures with regard to safety of guests and staff.
- To arrange alternative accommodation for the turn away clients as when hotel is fully booked.
- To pay courtesy calls regularly to hotel long-staying guests and VIPs.
- To act as a media between guests and hotel management.
- To assist in the Front Desk operation whenever it is necessary and required.
- To attend all briefings and meetings as requested and necessary.
- To be fully conversant in the maximal computer system.
- To ensure the front as well as the back of the house are clean and tidy.
- To ensure that all operative Departments render services with maximum efficiency and courtesy to guests especially after their respective Department Heads go off duty.
- To check Room Discrepancy Report and make the correct decision.
- To be the eyes and ears of the management.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by Front Office Manager of management
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva,
Tel.: (023) 685 8888
HP: (060) 60 6262
(093) 60 62 62