CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Beach Resort
Job Title: Sales Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Sihanouk Ville
SALES & MARKETING
Sales Manager (Russian)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Group Director of Sales & Marketing in co-ordination with the Sales and Marketing department implements day to day efforts with specific responsible for website updates, delivering news release strategy within creative.
- Bachelor degree in marketing/ business administration (Master Degree is a plus)
- At least five years experience in Sales & Marketing functions & hospitality
- Good knowledge of computer skill: word, excel, Power Point, and internet & E-mail.
- Good communication skill, self-motivation, and leadership skill.
- Strong networking in European and Asian markets
- Superior time management and relationship building
- Be able to speak multi languages such as English, Chinese...
- Be able to handle any challenging & problems raised
- Responsible for securing sales contracts as well as in developing and maintaining business relationships with current and potential clients and guests of the Sokha Beach Resort
- Main focus is on Asian Leisure Markets & local Corporate accounts in Sihanouk Ville. Leads Resort-based sales team to get more business leads in these areas
- Closely cooperates with respective colleagues in corporate head office and four sisters’ properties in terms of gaining and sharing business leads for both Corporate and Leisure
- Participates in annual Budget and Rate structure preparations; yearly Business plan and promotional plan
- Analyzes Resort’s occupancy and propose to Head office promotions by Market/ Target customer
- Executes regular sales calls to solicit business and establish and/or develop relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Conducts site inspections and presentations
- Maintains the highest standard of service and ensures management policies and procedures are effectively observed.
- Solicit business for the hotel, meet budget targets, and achieve room-night and revenue objectives.
- Maximize profit opportunities, analyze all sources of business and develop those with the highest profit potential.
- Work with other personnel to ensure the smooth operation of the department, and ensure that every staff member carries out their duties accordingly.
- Participate in trade shows and sales promotions assigned by the Group Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain positive relationships with travel agents, commercial accounts, and other sources of business for the Hotel.