CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Thansur Bokor Highland Resort
Job Title: Executive Secretary (Apply Online)
Job Location: Kampot
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
Be a personal assistant to the general manager and help any head departments who need administrative support.
Maintain the administrative organizational of the office.
- Bachelors Degree in related field required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in secretary position in hotel is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of administrative skill.
- Good command of English both spoken & written.
- Good knowledge of computer skill: word, excel, Power Point, internet & E-mail.
- Good communication skill, self-motivation.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude & service oriented.
- Be able to translation document from Khmer to English/ English to Khmer.
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages General Manager’s calendar and independently schedule appointments.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers, and monitors compliance.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Acts as custodian of Hotel documents and records.
- Takes and transcribes dictation, composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Provide administrative assistances to other Head of Departments when requested.
Closing date: 29 February 2016
Contact: Mom Teng (Mr), Tel: 088 33 555 49/ 088 80 20 123 , E-mail: email@example.com, address: Bokor Mountain, Teok Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.