CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Beach Resort
Job Title: Chief Steward (Apply Online)
Job Location: Sihanouk Ville
- Good knowledge on Health and safety procedure and implementation
- Good written and verbal English
- Skill able to get along with people at all levels
- 5 years experience in similar Organisation and at least 1 year chief steward experience
- Computer knowledge (MS-Word & Excel)
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in all food preparation area
- Responsible for the Maintenance and the cleanest of all F&B service and Kitchen Equipment
- Monitors budget via chemical costs, weekly and monthly financial statements and manpower report.
- Conducts effective meetings as scheduled, with all stewarding staff.
- To direct the stewarding staff in maximising all resources to achieve high quality and excellent all over cost control.
- Attends meetings and training sessions organized by the Hotel management for the position.
- Schedules personnel consistent with the volume of business and needs in service.
- Identifies and solves problems in a timely manner.
- Prepare all Chemical requests for the stewarding department.
- Prepare yearly training plan.
- Closely works together with the Executive Chef on development of the department according to divisional objectives.
- Control and keep record of all breakages.
- To conduct regular Hygiene Audit as per Hygiene Manual
- Submit Hygiene Audit report to the Executive Chef
- To provide a Safe and Hygienic work environment to all F&B employees in order to ensure satisfaction in product.
Contact Person: Mr. SAO Sarin, Human Resources Manager
Phone: +855 34 935 999/+855 97 5 616133/ +855 15 75 88 11
Address: Street 2 Thnou, Sihanouk Ville, Kingdom of Cambodia.