CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: Security Cameraman ( 5 position ) (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
- Sex: Male
- At least 1 years experience in security functions.
- Age: 20 years old or above.
- At least high school diploma.
- Be able to communicate in English both spoken & written.
- Basic computer skill: Ms. Word and Excel.
- Has knowledge of internal rule and regulation.
- Honesty and integrity
- A reasonable level of physical fitness
- The confidence to challenge people when necessary.
- The ability to write the short report of any incident and general situation happen around the hotel premise.
- The ability to work with technical equipment such as CCTV system, fire alarm system, announcement system and alarm gas system.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude & service oriented
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take note the unusual activities and inform urgently to superior level staff who in charge on duty.
- Prepare all documents and items in CCTV room orderly.
- Cleans all electrical systems carefully.
- Verify all staff locker key and all outlet’s key carefully before issuing and Accepting.
- Take notes all messages from outside people and inform to department concerned.
- Records all information that got from all security guards points.
- Records any error system of CCTV and inform to engineering staff for checking.
- Control the fire alarm system.
- Control all activities around the hotel premise via the CCTV system.
- Do not allow someone else to check the camera without approval from chief security or related management.
- Check all equipment’s in CCTV room before leaving work place.
- Do not leaving the CCTV office without replacement.
- Keep the daily documents in security files properly.
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva,
Tel.: (023) 685 8888
HP: (060) 60 6262
(093) 60 62 62