CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Corporate Sale Office
Job Title: Sales Manager (Cambodian/ Chinese Nationality) (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
- Co-ordinate the day to day to operations of the Corporate Sales and will be fully in charge of Market section (Chinese/Corporate) including supervision of all personnel activities. In the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing, assume full responsibility for the department and its operations.
- The Sales Manager will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- At least Bachelor degree in marketing/ business administration or related fields
- At least four years experience in 5-stars hotel or Chain hotel
- Able to produce plan, strategies, reports, budgets
- Strong networking in European and Asia markets
- Able to speak multi languages such as English, Mandarin...
- Experience in living and work in Cambodia at least one year (for expat)
How to apply
Interest candidates should send CVs, cover letters and relevant documents with salary expectation to the contact below. Only Short-list candidates will be called for the interview.
Contact Person: Ms. Samrith Bunnich (Nickie)
Tel: (855) 97 5 616 104
Address: Nº 22, Kramoun Sar Street, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
9 July 2016