CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Thansur Bokor Highland Resort
Job Title: Purchasing Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Kampot
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- Purchasing all goods, equipment, services, etc for the hotel in line with the quality and standard expected of a deluxe class hotel and ensure that all purchasing activities are in conformity with the purchasing policies and procedures laid down by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3 year experiences in purchasing.
- Ability to conduct comparative analysis and negotiation.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Highly organized & detailed oriented.
- knowledge of food, beverage and operating supply products and purchasing procedures.
- Familiar with Micro Fidelio Material Control preferred.
- Good command of English both speaking & writing.
- Computer literate.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Communicate with internal customers and facilitates the ordering of all products and services according to hotel needs and specifications.
- Review the requests and specifications recommended by department heads to determine whether quality level described is appropriate for intended use and whether specifications are cost effective.
- Negotiate cost effective purchases while meeting purchasing guidelines and quality specifications.
- Check purchasing requests and prepare purchase orders prior to review by Financial Controller and General Manager.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure all deliveries/receivables are secured and delivered to departments.
- Forecast operational needs and schedule deliveries accordingly to meet operational requirements.
- Process payments and invoices.
- Create and recommend policies and procedures as needed that ensure the successful and timely flow of the purchasing process, as well as ensure that control mechanisms are in place relating to the receipt/requisitioning/delivery of items.
Closing date: 31 March 2016
Contact: Mom Teng (Mr), Tel: 088 33 555 49/ 088 80 20 123 , E-mail: email@example.com, address: Bokor Mountain, Teok Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.