CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
- Bachelor in management, marketing or related fields
- At least 3 year’s proven e-commerce experience in a 4 star or 5 star international hotel
- Thorough knowledge of company products
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Fluent English writing and speaking
- Leadership skills with coaching and team building skills
- Strong commitment and aggressive to achieve monthly and yearly sales target
- Computer proficiency MS office and Email
- Creative idea to develop new customer, retailers, wholesaler…….etc
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to stay back during busy periods
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with internet marketer to find way to raise awareness of products sold at the ecommerce site.
- Update the online catalogue, homepage and calendar.
- Handles all social networking sites associated with alls OTA
- Keeping in touch with the need and expectation of the website visitor in order to create a positive comment.
- Manage of ongoing and new developments in relation to the company website and intranet.
- Design, develop and implement database interfaces and support e-Business development.
- Maintain and develop the web promotional plan
- Web analytics: complete weekly website reviews and provide feedback to the Sales Manager
- Manage the website requests and requirement of all other departments within the business
- Plan and coordinate all necessary email to web promotions with the creative, world hotels team
- To support and enforce company policies, particularly the company
- Control website content, ensuring new products are launched on schedule
- Ensuring that website content is always fresh and relevant, both in term of new and existing customers
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva,
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: (023) 685 8888
HP: (060) 60 6262
(093) 60 6262