CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: SPA Manager (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
- To have a complete knowledge of the spa products including gymnasium equipment, steam, sauna, whirlpools, swimming pool, membership pricing and massage and beauty treatments.
- Oversee the smooth running of the Spa on a day to day basis to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Schedule staff in a manner to ensure staffing levels is adequate for the spa given the business flow in the hotel and market demands. Ensure health and safety codes are implemented and oversee the personal hygiene and grooming standards of department associates.
- Conduct daily shift briefings and meetings and disseminate relevant information to the associates.
- Train and assist in the evaluation of associate progress and development. Assist associates in busy times and where required.
- Prepare monthly calendar of events to inform members of daily programs being offered. Schedule instructors when needed for classes.
- Ensure issues relating to guest satisfaction are met and that all follow up is completed in a timely manner. Pre-empt and anticipate guests’ needs.
- Continue to stay educated and current on the latest trends or training routines associates with Health and fitness.
- Abide by and enforce all SOP.
- Perform any reasonable request made of management.
- Male or Female
- At least 25 years old.
- At least high school (Certificate)
- Minimum 3 years experience related field
- Plan, design and conduct promotional events
- Training skill and Setup
- Maintain and control all outlet expenses and ensure they are within budget guidelines
- Management skill and Leadership skill
- Good English both speaking and writing.
- Computer skill ( Microsoft Word , Excel, Internet, E-mail )
- Good communication skills and self-motivation
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude& service oriented
Interested candidates, please send your CV and cover letter with recent photo by using the contact details below:
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh,
Kingdom of Cambodia.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Tel.: (023) 68 58 888
HP: (093) 60 62 62
(060) 60 62 62
Closing Date: March 31, 2016