CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Corporate Sale Office
Job Title: PA to Group Deputy Director of S&M (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
General Description of Role
To act as Personal Assistant and translator for the “Group Deputy Director of Sales & Marketing” of Sokha Hotels & Resorts and coordinate the activities of the incumbent. Undertake functions such as secretarial duties, translation of Khmer English (written and spoken), organize travel itineraries, meetings, collating financial information, research, contacts database maintenance, preparing reports, and other duties as required from time to time to fulfill the role of a Personal Assistant.
CRITICAL QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Bachelor degree in management, marketing or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in related field
- Bilingual/bicultural Khmer/Chinese/English at a high level.
- Strong loyalty traits.
- Projects professional image at all times.
- Initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily, maintains effective communication between all personnel.
- Asserts point of view directly yet tactfully.
- Strong organizational skills with experience in establishing systems and procedures.
- Negotiating skills at high level within corporate and travel industry.
- Results oriented.
- Effective numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Communicate at all levels with diplomacy and possess flair and professional presentation.
- Accurate and efficient.
- Ability to priorities.
- Maintain backups of Manager and PA’s hard drive data.
- Monitor working environment and work practices to ensure standards of Occupational Health and Safety are met for the benefit of employees.
- The Employee must be fully conversant with the Company’s Fraud Policy and the provisions therein and agrees not to enter into fraudulent activities whilst an employee of the Company.
- Understand the contents of the Associates / Employee Handbook and associated Rules & Regulations of the Company and abide by the requirements of the same at all times.
- Ensure that workplace area allocated is well presented at all times and projects a professional 5-star standard and image.
- Monitor working environment and work practices to ensure standards of Occupational Health and Safety are met for the benefit of all employees.
- Be professionally attired at all times whilst at place of employment.
- Perform any other duties within the employee’s range of competence as required by Director.
Closing Date: 23 September 2016
Address: Level 2, Sokimex Buiding, Kramuon Sar Street, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact: Nickie Samrith (Ms)
023 998 075