CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel & Residence
Job Title: Sales Executive (Apply Online)
Job Location: Phnom Penh
- Bachelor in management, marketing or related fields
- At least 2 year’s proven sales experience in a 5 star international hotel
- Thorough knowledge of company products
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Fluent English writing and speaking
- Leadership skills with coaching and team building skills
- Strong commitment and aggressive to achieve monthly and yearly sales target
- Computer proficiency MS office and Email
- Creative idea to develop new customer, retailers, wholesaler…….etc
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to stay back during busy periods
- Know Japanese is advantage
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in the annual planning process by assisting in the compilation and implementation of the Revenue Plan and Market Action Plan for his / her market.
- Develops and implements strategies in order to meet the goals relates to his/her specific markets.
- Aware and complies with rules and regulations governing local practices as it relates both to the department and the properties.
- Identifies potential in his/her specific markets and develops and implements actions to maximize the potential.
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her specific market areas as outlined in the Revenue Plan.
- Establishes and maintains files on major active accounts within his/her specific markets.
- Analyses market changes, including trends in the competition, and provides feedback to the SM on regular basis.
- Develops and implements programs in conjunction with the SM to meet these changes.
- Recommends to the SM direct mail and other promotional campaigns to reach specific market segments/achieve specific objectives.
- Constantly evaluates growth opportunities in the market and develops strategies under the guidance of the SM.
- Evaluates competitive/market and industry data in order to identify critical issues in his / her market.
- Consults with relevant personnel within and outside the department in recommending decisions/actions to be implemented.
- Reinforce and maintain good relations with existing and prospective accounts in order to solicit and enhance business for the hotel.
- Maintain a minimum weekly call program of 15 face to face sales calls & aggressive telemarketing plan. This will include the hosting of meals with customers on regular basis
Address: Street Keo Chenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva,
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Tel.: (023) 685 8888
HP: (060) 60 6262