CAREER @ SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Sokha Hotels & Resorts now employs over 2,500 staff in Cambodia. We focus on continuing training and developing our employees to ensure the availability of well qualified people to meet our growing needs. The extensive process of employee’s development and training incorporates with all aspects of human resources management, from the practice of sound personnel policies and procedures ensure to strengthen our human resources ability and offer everyone to advance both personally and professionally. Besides the opportunity in career growth, we also provide competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Property Name: Thansur Bokor Highland Resort
Job Title: Purchasing Officer (Apply Online)
Job Location: Kampot
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- To provide secretarial support and to assist with the administrative duties within the Purchasing Department.
- High School Diploma / Bachelor
- One year experience
- Positive attitude, Critical thinking.
- English language proficiency.
- Computer skills (MS Office and Accounting Software).
- Require high degree of independence and pro-activeness.
- Good communicate in Khmer & English.
KEY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To receive dictation, translation, type letters, correspondence, memos and reports, etc.
- To receive telephone calls, greet guests and take messages.
- To ensure that an organized, up-to-date filing system is maintained for all pertinent purchasing records.
- To be fully acquainted with the accounting system, its policies and procedures and those of the hotel as relates to Purchasing and Store management.
- To handle all problems of the Purchasing Department with the exception of those which have to be referred to the Purchasing Assistant
- Monitoring the daily purchasing activities and support operations in quality and timely manner.
- Coordinate the delivery of goods through suppliers to ensure they arrive on site according to schedule.
- Sourcing quality goods from approved local, overseas suppliers and recommending new products and suppliers while focusing on the highest value at lowest cost.
- Be responsible for manage overall purchasing functions to ensure smooth and efficient activities.
- Monitor the suppliers’ performance and recommend suggestions for improvement.
- Working with Purchasing and Supervisor to develop strategies and procedures.
- Fostering and develop purchasing team to be efficient and effective.
Closing date: 29 February 2016
Contact: Mom Teng (Mr), Tel: 088 33 555 49/ 088 80 20 123 , E-mail: email@example.com, address: Bokor Mountain, Teok Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.